KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR - AURIX TC3xx Motor Control Application Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NamDo
Level 2
Level 2
First like received 10 likes given 10 sign-ins

Hello everyone, 

I have the AURIX TC387 Motor Control Application Kit. I also have access to the source code of the demo project downloaded from The Developer Center Launcher app. I want to modify the application software and load new version of the project back into the board. What steps should I take? What IDE and tools should I use? 

1 Solution
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

HI NamDo,

For newer code, please use ADS to build and download if your board has on-board miniwiggler and can load .elf file.

If your code is old style, it may be build by BIFACES, and Memtool will help to download the .hex into the board.

dw

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Di_W

HI NamDo,

For newer code, please use ADS to build and download if your board has on-board miniwiggler and can load .elf file.

If your code is old style, it may be build by BIFACES, and Memtool will help to download the .hex into the board.

dw

NamDo
Level 2
Level 2

Hi DW,  thank you for the prompt reply!

I have installed HighTec and also ADS as well. I don't know what type of code I have, whether it is old style or not. When I load the folder into HighTec Dev Platform, the error I receive when trying to build it is follow:

08:17:07 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project AP32540_PMSM_FOC_AURIX_TC3xx ****
make all
Makefile:23: /../Bifaces/Make/Root.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target '/../Bifaces/Make/Root.mk'. Stop.
"make all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

08:17:07 Build Failed. 2 errors, 0 warnings. (took 564ms)

I also attached a couple pictures of the source code folder. I can provide more information if needed.Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

0 Likes
Di_W

HI NAMDO,

As I have seen BIFACESCONFIG so please download Bifaces and compiler related to try.

For Bifaces, the compiler must be config first.

So you need to learn how to config the compiler in Bifaces.
The Bifaces could be downloaded from myICP thru below link:

https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/microcontrollers-aurix_customer_doc/SitePages/default.aspx?RootFold...

dw_0-1663936374040.png

dw

NamDo
Level 2
Level 2

Hi DW, 

I tried using the link provided. It seems like I need to become a promoted user in order to download the files. I've submitted a request. Thank you for the help so far, I will update as soon as I have access to BIFACES. 

0 Likes