Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Coffeemac
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I was tasked with developing a C# program and UART communication for the TLE9012DQU + TLE9015EQU + KIT_Aurix TC265 TFT board.
I proceeded to open the serial port and sent several commands according to the document, but communication is not working.

I would appreciate your feedback on what direction development should take.

aurixboard.jpg

Where can I obtain the Infineon_TLE9015DQU_TLE9012DQU_TC265.hex and TC265TFT_BMS_init_PCVM_1_Slave_Terminal.txt files listed in the documentation?

Please help.

I submitted my inquiry using an English translator.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Dear Coffeemac,

I am assuming TLE9012 wake up function is not perfomred and it may be creating the UART commuication issue so can you please perform wake function and check the UART communication as per the below steps.

After powering U12P and GND, a wake-up signal via UART (directly to the TLE9012DQU) or iso UART (using the transceiver TLE9015DQU) is required. The wake-up signal is an alternating signal (for details see TLE9012DQU datasheet Chapter 6). Afterward, the device needs to be enumerated (see Chapter 3.1 of the User Manual) and the watchdog counter must be written cyclically otherwise the device goes back to sleep mode.

Let us know your feedback after performing above steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Kachana.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
ChandraKachana
25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored 10 replies posted

Dear Coffemac,

Thank you for contacting Infineon developer community.

We have a user manual for the usage of TLE9012DQU + TLE9015DQU + TC265 Aurix kit, which will help you to start your development but this document is not available in the public forum so can you please raise a case in our case management (link given below) along with NDA so that I can share you the user manual and also the requested .hex & .txt files through case management tool.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Kachana.

0 Likes

I just received a phone call from overseas. But I have difficulty conversing in English.

So it's difficult to talk on the phone.

I have the document you mentioned.

I also got a test program made as a Windows program, but it doesn't seem to connect.

Is there anything I need to do in the attached photo?

Thank you.

0 Likes

Dear Coffeemac,

I am assuming TLE9012 wake up function is not perfomred and it may be creating the UART commuication issue so can you please perform wake function and check the UART communication as per the below steps.

After powering U12P and GND, a wake-up signal via UART (directly to the TLE9012DQU) or iso UART (using the transceiver TLE9015DQU) is required. The wake-up signal is an alternating signal (for details see TLE9012DQU datasheet Chapter 6). Afterward, the device needs to be enumerated (see Chapter 3.1 of the User Manual) and the watchdog counter must be written cyclically otherwise the device goes back to sleep mode.

Let us know your feedback after performing above steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Kachana.

0 Likes
ChandraKachana
25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored 10 replies posted

Dear Coffeemac,

Kindly use our "direct channel" and submit your request via the Infineon myCases portal, we can't share this in Public domain.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra kachana.

0 Likes