Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bhargav1
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hlo team,

Does AURIX TC399 and TC387 application kit boards supports Wi-fi and bluetooth connection ,as I have checked Usermanual  there is no information regarding these modules. Could you please let me know how can we connect to wi-fi,bluetooth using these boards and  what are extra hardware needed.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
David_R
100 replies posted 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello @priyanka1 

It's main target for Aurix MCU is the automotive industry, so that's why you are not going to find all those components embedded in our boards, maybe in the future we will.

This does not mean you can't not use it for multimedia, IOT or any other project you may have,  for example the KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TFT has build-in ethernet connection, TFT display, mini-SD slot, etc, additionally  it has two female headers to connect any external module, do i mentioned that its a six core MCU, each running at 300Mhz with 16MB on flash?, so as you can see Aurix has all the power you may need for either you automotive or multimedia project.

Regards! :1 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
David_R

Hi @Bhargav1 

Here's a list of current development boards for the TC399 & TC387

TC399_5V_TBR

TC387_5V_TRB

TC387_3V3_TFT

Bhargav1
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Hi @David_R ,

Can you give more explanation about this wifi and bluetooth connections. 

0 Likes
David_R

Hi @Bhargav1 

Sure thing!, let's say you're using the TC387_3V3_TFT, let's grab a board from mikroE, for example the WIFI click board wifi-6, this board uses the mikro bus port, but as the TC387 board does not has one, you can connect it thru the use of wires, or you might as well use a busboard prototype.

The click board supports three serial protocols, I2C, SPI, and UART, here's the pin connection table:

David_R_0-1707837861309.png

To be able to establish the communication with the click board, you need to look for the pins on the TC387, the user manual page 20, section 6 shows the pins for the female headers (X102 & X103), for example to use the I2C protocol the pins needed are:

David_R_1-1707839340983.png

The final connection for I2C will be

David_R_3-1707839972342.png

priyanka1
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,
Is there any auric board that consists of inbuilt Blutooth , WIFI , multimedia ,PCIe and ethernet

0 Likes
David_R

Hello @priyanka1 

It's main target for Aurix MCU is the automotive industry, so that's why you are not going to find all those components embedded in our boards, maybe in the future we will.

This does not mean you can't not use it for multimedia, IOT or any other project you may have,  for example the KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TFT has build-in ethernet connection, TFT display, mini-SD slot, etc, additionally  it has two female headers to connect any external module, do i mentioned that its a six core MCU, each running at 300Mhz with 16MB on flash?, so as you can see Aurix has all the power you may need for either you automotive or multimedia project.