Info request on AP32132 Triload + Tasking bootstrap example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FabioMazza
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hello,

in the document mentioned in the title, there are references to Host+target code examples related to ASC\CAN bootstrap loader:

AP3213211 

Would be very helpful for me to get acces to that code that seemed to be available at that time. Is it possible to have it? I did a reserach but i couldn't find anywhere.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @FabioMazza ,

Thanks for your reply.
For the AURIX 2nd or later generation MCU, Infineon has provided a host tool to intend to handle the on-chip FLASH and OTP memory, the target MCU is able to connect to the host tool (Memtool) by using DAS Wigler or a standard RS232 port, the CAN interface is unsupported currently.
Please give it a try.

BR,

Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi @FabioMazza ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The AN is related to the TC17xx, it's the early version of the AURIX MCU and I'm not 100% sure to find it, please wait for my feedback.

BR,

Jeremy

Hello, thanks for your feedback, to be onest, i'm trying to replicate the same thing for TC377, but due to the lack of documentation, at least i wanted to start from this AN. If you can also provide documentation or example related to the new tricore would be even better

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @FabioMazza ,

Thanks for your reply.
For the AURIX 2nd or later generation MCU, Infineon has provided a host tool to intend to handle the on-chip FLASH and OTP memory, the target MCU is able to connect to the host tool (Memtool) by using DAS Wigler or a standard RS232 port, the CAN interface is unsupported currently.
Please give it a try.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes

Hello, yes i know the memtool, but our objective now, is to understand the bootstrap mechanism to load a "loader2" and "loader3" in ram, in order to then manage the flashing in a custom way, so that's why i was interested in this example, even if not strictly related to the TriCore tc377

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @FabioMazza ,

Thanks for your reply.
I get the feedback today, and it indicates the application note is too old and it's not maintained anymore.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes