In Multican_Basic_demo program, cpu1 is not working in TC234

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
arkapravasain
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Dear Community

I am trying to transmit simple CAN data through the 2 cores cpu0 and cpu1 of Aurix  Tricore board TC234. I am using TASKING TOOLSET IDE for developing the code. 

I have written two functions Multican_basic_demo_run and Multican_basic_demo_run1 (each having 2 can ids) in Multican_basic_demo.c file and calling those functions in cpu0 and cpu1 respectively. The code is building and debugging without any errors but while viewing the transmitted CAN data in Kvaser Canking I am only getting the messages of cpu0.

The Multican_Basic_demo was taken from example codes provided by Infineon. I have followed all steps mentioned in IllD code developement document. Only the Cpu0 is working. Cpu1 code is not running. Please help me find the possible reasons for this issue.

Regards

Arkaprava

0 Likes
1 Reply
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi,

Please check if the HW & Registers are reflecting the intended initialization, and is it ensured that CPU1 is also executing the functionality related to CAN message transmission because in general the iLLD only uses CPU0 and implements an empty while1 loop in other cores.

Also, please clarify if you're using different nodes with different CPUs/Cores.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes