IDE for KIT_A2G_TC375_ARD_SB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
auftrag2022
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 10 questions asked 25 sign-ins

I am an Infineon µC Newbie.

Now I want to buy a KIT_A2G_TC375_ARD_SB Eva-Board for some basic study on TC375 chip.

Question 1:  Can I use the AURIX™ Development Studio to do the SW development?

Question 2: Do I need an external flasher to upload the program?  such as DAP-miniWiggler V3 or only via the USB-terminal on the Board?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi auftrag,

Thank you for choosing Infneon AURIX product. For 1) The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Absolutely you can develop your application on it.  However, for commercial application and safety critical application, you could select commercial compiler from 3rd party for ISO26262 and other stardards' compliance. ADS is with a lot of demo code which will help you be familiar with the various peripheral and multicore development. For more complicated application, you could select AUTOSAR/MCAL from infineon or 3rd party also.

For 2) Triboard TC375 SB is already with on-board miniWiggler as it has a UART-USB bridge chip for simple debug and flash function. You can also select other debugger from various 3rd party for faster download speed requirement as the board has DAP port for backup.

dw