I am trying to use the I2C sample code provided in https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples
The target SDA and SCL pins are connected to a pull-up resistor with 5V, the bus state is free so I init the I2C module using the init function in the sample code, however,once the I2C register
Hi @TC3XX_Newbie ,
Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Before sharing some advice, I was wondering if you can introduce the platform environment, such as the board, the slave device, etc.
Could you let us know the following details?
1. The device used at your end. eg:(TC397, TC277)
2. The kit used at your end. eg: TC397 TFT kit, TC375 LK kit.
3. Is TC3xx, I2C Master or Slave?
4. Could you share the expected and observed waveforms on SDA and SCL lines?
5. Can you try checking the AURIX_I2C_Read_Ext_Device_1_KIT_TC397_TFT ADS(Aurix Development Studio) I2C Master example?
6. Could you give a block diagram of the I2C Masters and Slaves connected to the I2C BUS?