How to select Request Source Queue2 for EVADC Group Conversion in Aurix 2G

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User9635
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 50 questions asked 25 replies posted
Hello Support,
GxTRCTR.ITSEL bit doesn't select Q2 as request trigger source. It is only possible to select Q0 and Q1.
Please provide me some lead how to select Q2 for Group Conversion in EVADC of Aurix2G.
4258.attach
Best Regards
0 Likes
4 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
What are you trying to do? ITSEL is for causing an internal trigger when a conversion sequence on Q0 or Q1 completes. You can't cause the same type of internal trigger for Q2, but you can trigger Q2 manually via TREV=1, from the timer unit, or from many other external triggers. See 32.5.1 Queued Source Operation for details.
0 Likes
SivakumarG
Level 1
Level 1
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello All

I am using Queue 0, 1 and  2 for the same group using sw trigger method.

but queue2 is not working when i configure to trigger same queue1 and queue2 in sw trigger 

only one queue is working and another is not working

0 Likes
alinexubrex
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

• Begin by accessing the Aurix 2G EVADC configuration interface through the designated development environment.

• Identify the EVADC Group Conversion settings within the configuration menu.

• Locate the option for selecting the Request Source Queue2 for EVADC Group Conversion.

• Ensure that the chosen Request Source Queue2 aligns with the specific requirements of your application.

• Navigate through the available queues and choose Queue2 based on its compatibility with the desired functionality.

• Verify that the selected Queue2 meets the performance and timing constraints of your application to ensure seamless operation.

• Confirm that the chosen Request iesco Source Queue2 does not conflict with other system components or processes.

• Implement the configuration changes in accordance with the Aurix 2G documentation and guidelines.

• Perform thorough testing to validate the functionality of the EVADC Group Conversion with the selected Request Source Queue2.

• Address any issues or discrepancies that may arise during the testing phase to ensure optimal performance.

• Document the configuration steps taken, highlighting the rationale behind choosing Queue2 for Request Source.

• In the documentation, clearly specify the incorporation of IESCO (Input Event Service and Communication) considerations in the EVADC Group Conversion configuration, ensuring compliance with industry standards and best practices.

0 Likes
farhakhan
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted Welcome!

I was also facing the same issue. Now got the solution.  Thanks for posting. lol!!!!

0 Likes