How to inject MTU correctable error in TC37x

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User39504831
Level 2
Level 2
First like received First solution authored 10 replies posted

Hey,

I want to inject CERR/MERR error in MTU from c code. So what is the procedure that I should follow. 

Lets say I want to inject CPU0 DLMU_STNDBY CERR/MERR, so which functions to use?

[PS: For injecting UCERR i just set MTU_MEMTEST0.B.DLMU_STNDBY = 1U. Just wanted to check if it is the right way?]

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
5 Replies
MarkusNoll
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 10 likes received 25 sign-ins

Hi there,

did you already check out the code-example on our GitHub?

https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/tree/master/code_examples/MTU_MBIST_1_KIT_TC375_LK

User39504831
Level 2
Level 2
First like received First solution authored 10 replies posted

Hi @MarkusNoll 

I checked the code and was able to inject CERR

Now my question is, after injecting alarm, I cleared it using  ECCD.B.CERR =0, the MTU CERR bit is cleared, but the MTU error is still showing "enabled" because of which corresponding SMU alarm is showing fault.

Can you help me with this

Thanks

0 Likes
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Do you run the same project or have you done any modification? Which register are you referring by 'MTU error is still showing "enabled"'? 

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi

What I mean is, I used the same project to inject CERR, but now i want to know how to clear the alarm that has been raised.

0 Likes
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

If you are referring to the MTU status register, you can check the clear_MTU_MBIST_Errors function in the example. If you are referring to the SMU status register, it needs to be implemented as this example focuses on MTU. You can look at the SMU example in the following link for reference.

https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/tree/master/code_examples/SMU_IR_Alarm_1_KIT_TC375_L...

Thanks.

0 Likes