How to configure CCU6 interrupts from TC397 to other CPUs

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HongLI_Guo
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

When using the "CCU6_Interrupt_1_KIT_TC397_TFT" routine, what do I need to do to put the interrupt service function to run in CPU1? I tried to change the service type set for interrupt to IfxSrc_Tos_cpu0 to IfxSrc_Tos_cpu1, but the interrupt cannot be accessed. Hope to know what needs to be modified?

HongLI_Guo_0-1686034205699.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @HongLI_Guo 
Actually, there's no such a DMA interrupt vector table that exists, and the middle parameter means the core number.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi @HongLI_Guo ,

It needs to add the below code line to insert the related interrupt ISR in the interrupt vector table of Core1 besides the above code modification.

IFX_INTERRUPT(isrCCU6Timer, 1, ISR_PRIORITY_CCU6_INT1 );

BR,
Jeremy

HongLI_Guo
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi,Jeremy.

It is valid, and the problem has been found after testing, and the enumerated variable "typeOfService" lists the following values:

HongLI_Guo_0-1686104451881.png

As you can see, when configuring "IfxSrc_Tos_cpu1", its enumeration value is 2, but it needs to be added as CPU1, so there is a new question, is there no DMA interrupt vector table? This can be a silly question.

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @HongLI_Guo ,

1) Is there no DMA interrupt vector table?

-- If select DMA as the service provider, it means it will trigger a DMA request when the event happens.

Hope this is clear.

BR,

Jeremy

Hi.

I mean, when setting the DMA interrupt vector table, "IFX_INTERRUPT(isrCCU6Timer, 1, ISR_PRIORITY_CCU6_INT1);" What should the middle parameter "1" be changed to?

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @HongLI_Guo 
Actually, there's no such a DMA interrupt vector table that exists, and the middle parameter means the core number.
BR,
Jeremy