Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize AURIX™ MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Alvee
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello, I am a CSE undergrad, and I have bought the shield buddy tc375 aurix micro controller board. I've been looking for a complete guide on programming and firmware development on the tc375 but there are very few resources available. And all the datasheets seem very overwhelming. And that's why it's getting quite hard to start working on the board as a beginner.... Please provide if you have a complete guide for embedded programing and firmware development on aurix. Also I've come to know about modusToolBox and aurix development studio. Please clarify which one should I use for shield buddy tc375 programming. This is a question as a beginner. Please ignore any silly mistakes.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Jeremy_Zhou
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins First solution authored

Hi @Alvee ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Sorry for replying late due to the Chinese new year holidays.
Firstly, it should use the ADS (Aurix development studio) to develop the TC 375, next, I'd like to suggest you refer to the guide to get started with developing the TC375.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes