Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
teknofil
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given 5 sign-ins First like given

Hello,

I am new to development with an AURIX MCU and its microarchitecture specialties and would thus have quiet simple questions : What could be all communication paths that be programmed between CPU0, NVM, RAM and peripherals ? Your response would help me understand which of the interim units and modules are more essential bricks than others, in order to study them first / if they are worth studying first as introduction and afterwards focus on additional/complementary functions among DMU, LMU, PFI, FSI, LMU, DMA, PSPR, DSPR, DFRWB, PFRWB, DPI, PMI, etc. I am sorry If it is a so beginner question.

Thanks in advance for your support.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @teknofil,

This will be on application basis and you can refer to this link for getting started with Aurix. You could also refer to expert trainings available for getting basic understanding of different modules. Please also refer to the code examples available in github.

Best regards, 

Anupama.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @teknofil,

This will be on application basis and you can refer to this link for getting started with Aurix. You could also refer to expert trainings available for getting basic understanding of different modules. Please also refer to the code examples available in github.

Best regards, 

Anupama.

0 Likes