Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize AURIX™ MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User14049
Level 3
Level 3
I am using ILLD for aurix GTM, I check for one pin it's working want to port it on other pin of aurix can any one help me what setting I need to change.
0 Likes
7 Replies
teoBits
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted
Hello KDN,

assuming that you are using GTM to generate a PWM signal, driven to a port pin, you can select the port pin through the parameter g_atomConfig.pin.outputPin, where g_atomConfig is an instance of the structure used to configure the module (IfxGtm_Atom_Pwm_Config in my case).

you can find a code example that shows this here: GTM ATOM PWM example, which comes with a tutorial: GTM ATOM PWM tutorial.


Other examples on the GTM are the following: GTM ATOM Interrupt example code | GTM ATOM Interrupt tutorial or GTM TOM Interrupt example code | GTM TOM Interrupt tutorial

If you are interested in other modules and you want to start programming for AURIX™, you can get the new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) here: AURIX™ Development Studio and get inspired by numerous trainings from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

If you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits
0 Likes
User18504
Level 3
Level 3
Hello,
I have a question about the GitHub examples:
All the examples are for the TC29X board, but I have a TC27X Evaluation Board.
Is there a quick way to modify the examples for my board in Aurix Studio? For example to replace the iLLD folders?
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted
bbogdanmircea wrote:
Hello,
I have a question about the GitHub examples:
All the examples are for the TC29X board, but I have a TC27X Evaluation Board.
Is there a quick way to modify the examples for my board in Aurix Studio? For example to replace the iLLD folders?


Hello bbogdanmircea,
You can create a new project for the TC27X device and copy-paste the GitHub example's files inside, together with the needed instructions on the Cpu0_Main files. This ensures that in the new project you have everything correctly configured for your device.
After that, check if in your board the pinouts are different and modify the example accordingly.

Best Regards,
teoBits
0 Likes
User18504
Level 3
Level 3
Hello @teoBits and thanks for the help.
Indeed it works in this way!!!
I think that the getting started guide should be amended with this tip, in case that you have another Evaluation Board and you want also to run the GitHub Examples on your board.
Currently there is no mention in the guide:
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AURIX_Getting_Started_with_AURIX_Development_Studio-GettingSt...
0 Likes
User14049
Level 3
Level 3
teoBits wrote:
Hello KDN,

assuming that you are using GTM to generate a PWM signal, driven to a port pin, you can select the port pin through the parameter g_atomConfig.pin.outputPin, where g_atomConfig is an instance of the structure used to configure the module (IfxGtm_Atom_Pwm_Config in my case).

you can find a code example that shows this here: GTM ATOM PWM example, which comes with a tutorial: GTM ATOM PWM tutorial.


Other examples on the GTM are the following: GTM ATOM Interrupt example code | GTM ATOM Interrupt tutorial or GTM TOM Interrupt example code | GTM TOM Interrupt tutorial

If you are interested in other modules and you want to start programming for AURIX™, you can get the new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) here: AURIX™ Development Studio and get inspired by numerous trainings from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

If you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits



HI,

I gone through your code, can you help me to know


/* Wait for CPU sync event */
IfxCpu_emitEvent(&g_cpuSyncEvent);
IfxCpu_waitEvent(&g_cpuSyncEvent, 1);

what this two statement do?
0 Likes
User14049
Level 3
Level 3
Hi,


In PDF I saw, clock – Select CMU clock 0 for channel 0, do we have to select clock 1 for channel 1 and 2 for channel 2.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted
KDN wrote:
HI,

I gone through your code, can you help me to know


/* Wait for CPU sync event */
IfxCpu_emitEvent(&g_cpuSyncEvent);
IfxCpu_waitEvent(&g_cpuSyncEvent, 1);

what this two statement do?


Hello, these two instructions are needed to synchronize the 3 CPUs of the AURIX™ TC297 used in this example.

best regards,
teoBits
0 Likes