GTM phase shift issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20162
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted
Hi,

i am using GTM Tom module in aurix tc377, i am trying to do the phase shift, i can able to acheive the phase shift till 90 degree, how can i acheive 180 degree phase shift. does we have any limitation for phase shift.

i am not using any DTM to do phase shift, i am converting degree to time and add it to the shadow register of respective Tom channel.

in tc377 i am configuring GTM cluster clock as 100MHZ but while reading the TOM clock it is showing 50 Mhz, where to disable the clock divider??

Regards
Mohamed Rahmathulla
0 Likes
5 Replies
User22142
Level 2
Level 2
First like received First solution authored
Dear Mohamed,

Could you post your code so we can see and try to help?
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
Hello,

For setting the correct clock frequency for GTM module. I would recommend you start by taking a look at below registers

CCU module - CCUCON0[GTMDIV]
GTM module - CMU_GCLK_NUM, CMU_GCLK_DEN and CMU_CLK_CTRL
TOM module - TOM_TGC_ACT_TB

Good luck.
0 Likes
User22142
Level 2
Level 2
First like received First solution authored
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, but I think it would be more efficient if we saw your work in text 😉
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
prabel wrote:
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, but I think it would be more efficient if we saw your work in text 😉

There are several examples available for Infineon in below link .
https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/tree/master/code_examples

Obviously these examples are most useful use cases.
0 Likes
Daniel27
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello, can you post your code here? I trying to do phase shift but I don't know  how, I create 4 pairs of Pwms with deadtime using GTM and DTM submodule but for phase shift I don't know how to use. If you don't want to share the code can you tell me what you use to create these phases shift?

Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes