GTM Hw trigger to ADC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sudha6791
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like given First question asked

1. When i trigger ADC using  GTM, the first ADC group(0) is working as expected. but i try to trigger second group(1) both ADC groups are not working.(TC333)

a. ADC group(0) configured using TOM0_6

b. ADC Group(1) configured using TOM0_7

Any hint ?

2. Is it possible to trigger the particular ADC channel using GTM ? e.g ADC group 1 -Channel 4

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @sudha6791 
1) Any hint?
-- Firstly, the TOM0_7 can definitely trigger the ADC Group1, next, in my opinion, you'd better check the code via the TC33x/TC32x appendix document which depicts the related value to configure.
2) Is it possible to trigger the particular ADC channel using GTM ? e.g ADC group 1 -Channel 4
-- Yes, it's possible, either hardware or software trigger can start Quece which consists of several conversion requests.
Please refer to the 32.5 Conversion Request Generation section in the user manual.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

There is a pdf,  and an example code is for CCU6 to trigger ADC channel 0 group 0, could you please check? Although this is not a direct demo, but you can try ADC group 1 channel 4 first. 

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @sudha6791 
1) Any hint?
-- Firstly, the TOM0_7 can definitely trigger the ADC Group1, next, in my opinion, you'd better check the code via the TC33x/TC32x appendix document which depicts the related value to configure.
2) Is it possible to trigger the particular ADC channel using GTM ? e.g ADC group 1 -Channel 4
-- Yes, it's possible, either hardware or software trigger can start Quece which consists of several conversion requests.
Please refer to the 32.5 Conversion Request Generation section in the user manual.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes