Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

cha1pi
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!
Level 1

While trying to flash my TC397 kit , I get this every time. Is there some setting I need to change

"::Loading HEX file ..........
:⚠️ The given program file is trying to write on reserved memory addresses, which will be skipped."

0 Likes
9 Replies
TBencher
Level 5
First like given 50 sign-ins 10 solutions authored
Level 5

Hi,

if you did not actively try to put data on reserved memory areas, it seems you have the wrong project setup. Please start over again with a suitable setup.

Best regards,

TBencher

0 Likes
dw
Moderator 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored First question asked

Hi cha1pi,

Have you tried to use UDE starter to load .elf? Have you used Memtool to load .hex?

dw

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 5
Level 5

Hi dw,

I assume *.hex related to his post. I also assume ADS because this is always recommend if you start with the kits. 
But let's wait what he'll say 😉

Best regards,

TBencher

0 Likes
cha1pi
Level 1
Level 1

This is in the Aurix Development studio. even When I import projects from examples here : AURIX_code_examples/code_examples at master · Infineon/AURIX_code_examples · GitHub , I end up getting the same warning. The code still runs on my board

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

you should setup a clean project for your board. Then try to compile. No warnings should appear. Don't use the example projects directly. Then, put the example code -just the code- in. Check for dependencies.  Afterwards try to compile again.  As a result, you should not have this warning anymore.

Best regards,

TBencher

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 5
Level 5

Any news?

0 Likes
cha1pi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

So I cleaned and rebuild the project, I do get the same warning while flashing. "Don't use the example projects directly. Then, put the example code -just the code- in" . Do you mean to start a new project and then copy the code contents or the code file from the examples to my new project?

Dependencies seems to be fine

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

just the content. But even without it, your project should be compilable without any warnings.

Best regards,

TBencher

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 5
Level 5

Any news?

0 Likes