Flash problem with Erika3-OS demo code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MTG
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

Hello Sir/Madam,

I tried Erika3-OS with iLLD and I blinked led at TC397 TFT board but I have a problem.

I'm uploading the code to the kit, and it works the way I want it to.

When I cut off the kit's energy and give it back, I see the kit/ESR0 led on fire. And led isn't blinking.

And I tried just Erika-OS demo code. When I cut off the kit's energy and give it back, I encountered the same error.

Maybe I didn’t edit some files, so I have this problem.  But I don’t know how I solve?

Could you help me, please?

Best regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received

Sounds like you're missing a Boot Mode Header (see Table 45 Boot Mode Header (BMHD) structure and Table 216 OnChipBus Address Map of User Configuration Blocks in the User Manual).  The application works in the debugger because the debugger sets the program counter to the starting address for you.

What did you use to program the device?  Memtool, the debugger (iSYSTEM?  Lauterbach?  PLS?), or something else?  Are you sure your application includes a boot mode header at 0xAF400000?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received

Sounds like you're missing a Boot Mode Header (see Table 45 Boot Mode Header (BMHD) structure and Table 216 OnChipBus Address Map of User Configuration Blocks in the User Manual).  The application works in the debugger because the debugger sets the program counter to the starting address for you.

What did you use to program the device?  Memtool, the debugger (iSYSTEM?  Lauterbach?  PLS?), or something else?  Are you sure your application includes a boot mode header at 0xAF400000?

0 Likes

Hello,

I used PLS  but the problem stemmed from ErikaV3 OS's config.oil file.

I solved the problem, thank you.

Best regards,

0 Likes