EVADC not working on TC389QP-160 Evaulation Board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SwapnilJ
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First like given

Hi,

I have a sensor connected at analog pin AN3 of TC389QP-160 Evaluation board whose values are being read using EVADC Group0 Channel 3 and result register at EVADC_G0RESD2.

I am not able to monitor the converted values from Sensor in Trace32 watch window. On checking at EVADC result register, it is always zero.  The observation is same for other configured analog pins through EB-tresos . However, DIO pins are working properly for both of the input/output configurations.

I am not sure about whether that is a hardware pin issue or EVADC is not working. I would first like to analyze if there is an issue with EVADC on the hardware board.

There seems to be no issue with the software as same software is working fine on other TC389QP-160 board and the sensor values from EVADC can be monitored properly.

Please suggest some ways to debug the EVADC issue.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Can you check if the ADC power supply voltages are correct? If so, perform the diagnostics test present in the EVADC hardware and check the behavior?

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Can you check if the ADC power supply voltages are correct? If so, perform the diagnostics test present in the EVADC hardware and check the behavior?

Thanks.