EVADC and Group9

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
FHeitor
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello Support,

I'm not sure that I'm in the correct forum, but I need support.

I want to use the Group 9 channel 0 for EVADC and I've configured this group:

/* Enable queue 2 source */
adcGroupConf.arbiter.requestSlotQueue2Enabled = TRUE;
/* Enable the gate in "always" mode (no edge detection) */
adcGroupConf.queueRequest[2].triggerConfig.gatingMode = IfxEvadc_GatingMode_always;
/* Set the group 9 as master group */
adcGroupConf.master = IfxEvadc_GroupId_9;
/* Initialize the used group */
adcGroupConf.groupId = IfxEvadc_GroupId_9; /* Select the group 9 */
/* Apply the configuration to the group */
IfxEvadc_Adc_initGroup(&g_evadcGroup_G9, &adcGroupConf);

I get always as result value 4095.

I use the evaluation board TC366 Starter Kit and I've found now in the document Infineon-TriBoard_TC3X6-UserManual-v01_00-EN.pdf in page 42 the attached image. According this image we have no analog inputs for Group9.

Now I'm little bit confused whether I've a wrong configuration or group 9 doesn't work for EVADC.

Can you help me?

Regards

Fernando

0 Likes
1 Solution
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Please check the corresponding User Manual Appendix for the used device where you find the connection:

MoD_0-1647430144876.png

For your case, P00.12 is set to input with pull-up after reset therefore, you read always 4095 as value. You should disable the digital logic on this pin to use as analog pin by setting corresponding bit in register P00_PDISC.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Please check the corresponding User Manual Appendix for the used device where you find the connection:

MoD_0-1647430144876.png

For your case, P00.12 is set to input with pull-up after reset therefore, you read always 4095 as value. You should disable the digital logic on this pin to use as analog pin by setting corresponding bit in register P00_PDISC.

0 Likes