Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Nareshkumar119
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked First solution authored

Hi,

I am using TC399 micro-controller, we have designed a new board, we developed the software,

problem:

we have two working code, one is High-Tec build environmnet, 

one more is cygwin ide build environment. 

both are same code, when we flashed  the High-tec code everything is working if i turn off the controller and if i turn on the controller everything is working.

but when i flashed the cygwin ide code everything is working but if i turn off the controller and if i turn on the controller ESRO led is always on reset led is always on.

when i compared the both code only the cmm file is different.

please let me know the solution

0 Likes
1 Solution

This is the correct reset address of CORE 1, the reset address of core 1-5 is always set to this value. CPU0 set the in the linker script defined address and then start the other cores.

Check the reset address if CORE 0

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Nareshkumar119 , 

Please have a look at this thread. Also, can you check if you are able to recover by programming using the high-tec environment again on the board with issue? 

Kind regards, 

Anupama

0 Likes

Hi Anupama,

I have checked, thing is i am able to flash the code from High-Tec environment everything is proper,

but if i flashed the AUTOSAR code which is compiled by CYGWIN environment, that time i am facing this issue

0 Likes

Hi @Nareshkumar119 , 

Have you checked the attached thread ? 

Regards, 

Anupama.

0 Likes

Hi Anupama,

Problem is if i do reset it is not going to the start address, how to set the start address after reset in the linker file 

Nareshkumar119_0-1686026635181.png

if i reset it is going this address

0 Likes

Hi @Nareshkumar119 , 

The value of start address is given by the macro LCF_STARTPTR_NC_CPU0 in the linker file. You can check what's the value of it and modify it accordingly. 

Regards, 
Anupama. 

0 Likes

Hi Anupama,

I have different linker i got from High-Tec  compiler in that LCF_STARTPTR_NC_CPU0  this is not there can you give me the script what and all I should add in the linker. 

0 Likes

Hi @Nareshkumar119 , 

Can you please share your linker file from High-tech compiler? 

Regards, 
Anupama.

0 Likes

This is the correct reset address of CORE 1, the reset address of core 1-5 is always set to this value. CPU0 set the in the linker script defined address and then start the other cores.

Check the reset address if CORE 0

0 Likes