ESR0 AURIX Pin

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NABICHAN
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi,

We are trying to flash an existing TC377 Board. However while these trial we ended up locking the MCU (Debugger continuously shows debug port failed). 

Hence, to understand what exactly happened to the mcu. We probed ESR0 pin, which always shows 0. However during start up it tries to pull itself up (image attached). 

Kindly guide, how it is possible to debug the same and what might be the reason for debug port failure.

NABICHAN_2-1675334696567.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @Neetigya ,

Actually, this kind of information is not my need, I'd like to know what the developer did to make the platform become 'brick', and @NABICHAN maybe you can try to use the tool to erase the image in the flash to try to restore the MCU.

BR,

Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi @NABICHAN ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to your statement, it seems that the essential problem is debugging failure, so I was wondering if you can introduce your platform.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Neetigya
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

It is GEN 2 AURIX. TC377TP MCU

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @Neetigya ,

Actually, this kind of information is not my need, I'd like to know what the developer did to make the platform become 'brick', and @NABICHAN maybe you can try to use the tool to erase the image in the flash to try to restore the MCU.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes