Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Andrei-Mihai
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I am working on a project with a TC3x7 TH V1.0 board and I can't make the debugger work. I tried creating a new project with different types of boards but none working. Flashing works, but the debugger won't start, and I am always getting the following error: 

AndreiMihai_0-1684777923995.png

Did anyone ran into this problem before? 

ps. I also want to mention the fact that when creating a new project I have only these options for TC3xx:

AndreiMihai_1-1684778040402.png

and I am not sure which one to choose.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Andrei-Mihai ,

Can you please let us know which device are you exactly using in TC3X7 board(i.e., tc387,tc397....), then you can choose the device from the list you mentioned accordingly. For example if the board has tc397 chip you can use KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT.

Also can you please clarify how you were able to confirm that the flashing on your board works properly.

Best Regards,

Meet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Meet_T

Hi @Andrei-Mihai ,

Can you please let us know which device are you exactly using in TC3X7 board(i.e., tc387,tc397....), then you can choose the device from the list you mentioned accordingly. For example if the board has tc397 chip you can use KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT.

Also can you please clarify how you were able to confirm that the flashing on your board works properly.

Best Regards,

Meet.

0 Likes

Hello, I am using SAK-TC387QP - 160 chip. I will try to use KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT.

For flashing, I have implemented a blink led project and it worked, also the MCMCAN example from github worked.

0 Likes
Meet_T

Hi @Andrei-Mihai,

We also tried to flash and debug a project for  SAK-TC387QP - 160 chip at our end (using KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT) and we were able to debug the program without any errors. But when KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TFT board was selected for the project, It was giving the same error for us as well while starting a debugging session (the flashing was working fine for this).

Maybe this could be the issue for you as well (selecting any board other than KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT) , could you please clarify that?

Best Regards,

Meet.

0 Likes

Hello, debugging works now, with the KIT_A2G_TC387_5V_TFT.

Thank you very much for your help!

0 Likes