DMA Linked list implementation example required( multiple TCS in one DMA channel and Dma in circular linked list form for TC3xx )

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shailijha
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I want to implement circular linked list for a DMA channel( i.e multiple TCS inside a DMA channel). 

I have different source and destination corresponding to each TCS which I need to pass through TCS structure during runtime with an api (eg ChUpdate(x,y,z)).

I need help with passing values in that TCS structure as well as how to pass next TCS address and through which DMA API should I implement the linked list feature if it exists in EB plugin driver code?

0 Likes
1 Solution
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi shailijha.  Have you looked at the Application Note AP32467_DMA_LinkedListModes_TC3xx_v1.0.0.pdf?  That has some good examples.

Another source for examples is AURIX Development Studio.  It has a few linked list projects in File / Import:

C_Wrangler_0-1638211063340.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

As this is part of MC-ISAR which is licensed, we request you to please contact your local Infineon, distributor or software reseller contact.

Thanks.

0 Likes
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi shailijha.  Have you looked at the Application Note AP32467_DMA_LinkedListModes_TC3xx_v1.0.0.pdf?  That has some good examples.

Another source for examples is AURIX Development Studio.  It has a few linked list projects in File / Import:

C_Wrangler_0-1638211063340.png