DLMU lost after Lbist

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Dana
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I want to save data in retention RAM.

I moved the retention RAM data from DSPR to DLMU, but after Lbist(cold reset) also DLMU is lost.

I updated the PROCONRAM, LMUINSEL to value 1. After Lbist, DLMU is keeping the data, but because the LMU is not initialized I have Ram error and Register error. 

If I want to initialize it I also have  errors because I want to access uninitialized memory.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

I assume you are using Standby RAM for this, provide the exact region used. I am not sure why PROCONRAM, LMUINSEL to value 1 are configured, this clears the RAM and will not retain the data. Also, check if  PMSWSTAT2.STBYRAM,  PMSWCR0. STBYRAMSEL and  PMSWSTAT2.STBYRAM bits are configured correctly.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

I assume you are using Standby RAM for this, provide the exact region used. I am not sure why PROCONRAM, LMUINSEL to value 1 are configured, this clears the RAM and will not retain the data. Also, check if  PMSWSTAT2.STBYRAM,  PMSWCR0. STBYRAMSEL and  PMSWSTAT2.STBYRAM bits are configured correctly.

Thanks.

0 Likes