DAS Device_Locked

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Lucie2512
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hallo Experten.

Ich nutze ein selbst erstelltes Board mit dem TC234LX. Die Bootkonfiguratuion ist auf "internal flash" HWCFG[3,4,5] = 0 , 1, 1 | eingestellt. DAS Server ist installiert und läuft( Bilsdschirmabzüge sind im Anhang). DAS meldet DEVICE_LOCKED. Das BOARD ist per DAP mit dem miniWiggler V3 verbunden. 

1: Ist meine Konfiguration im memtool korrekt (siehe Anhang)?

2: könnte der DAP Port durch ein Passwort geschützt sein?

3: lässt sich dieses Problem mit memtool und miniWiggler lösen?

Jede Hilfe ist willkommen , Danke im voraus.

Lucien

0 Likes
1 Solution
Karishma_S
50 solutions authored First comment on blog 250 sign-ins

As this is a reused device with some software running, the debug interface might be locked with a password (all 0's in case of testing). Hence you need the password to unlock the same. Unfortunately, there is no other way to unlock it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Karishma_S

Hi @Lucie2512,

Could you please provide more info on this, such as, if you have flashed some data into UCBs or if you flashed some other data? 
Did you try using Aurix development studio (ADS), are you able to connect via ADS?
Also please provide the steps that you followed before the device lock.

0 Likes

Hi Karishma , 

thank you for your reply. First excuse my english. I want to try to describe my problem. The device was soldered on a pcb . It was an automotive online control unit and in function and i'm lucky that i was sucessfully resoldered again on my own pcb. The working software on the device is surely highly secured because of protection of reverse engineering or something like that.  But, i don't want to do this. I want to bring the device to life with my own code. I come from the ARM family and this my first contact with Tricore , it look's it is not the easiest. The was the backround.........

I have( had ) never access to the device. Never flashed the device with any code. HWCFG is  configured to internal flash. I've tried a sample program in AURIX STUDIO. The DAS application shows DEVICE_LOCKED and the AURIX STUDIO also. Reset pin is high - so i think something is still working on this silly thing. I've read in the manual that there is a certainly debug passwort.  Of course  i haven't it , regrettably. 

0 Likes
Karishma_S

Can you please confirm if you are using a new device (microcontroller) or reusing a old device that had some software flashed/running ? 

0 Likes

Hello.

You are absolutly right. Thats a reused device. There is already a software running.

Is it perhaps possible , for instance via ASC bootloader (UART) erasing all the earlier flashed Code?

0 Likes
Karishma_S

As this is a reused device with some software running, the debug interface might be locked with a password (all 0's in case of testing). Hence you need the password to unlock the same. Unfortunately, there is no other way to unlock it.

0 Likes

I thought so. Pity. I have no contact to the Developer. But i will Not give up. 🙂
Special thanks to you for your  time and advisement. 

0 Likes