DAS 7.3.7 + DAP miniWiggler 2.0 + TC265 B-Step debug unlock issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FxK
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

Hello,
I have a TC265 B-Step on a custom board with the debug interface lock enabled in the UCB.
I am able to connect to the microntroller with the correct password using the Memtool in combination with the miniWiggler 2.0 and DAS V7.1.8 64 bit. However, if I deinstall this version of DAS and install DAS V7.3.7 64bit, I am not able to connect and unlock the debug interface anymore. But normal connect on TC265 B-Step devices with unlocked debug interfaces still works.

Is this a bug of the current version of DAS? Or am I missing some configuration?

Any help is much appreciated, since I would like to use the current version of DAS.

Best regards,
FxK

0 Likes
2 Replies
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi,

Did you get any error message from the tool when you faced the issue ? Could you please check the hints mentioned in the Tool release notes and see if everything is followed.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-DAS_Release_Notes-DevelopmentTools-v07_35-EN.pdf?fileId=8ac78...

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes
FxK
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

Hello Prudhvi,

when connecting to a debug protected device, I get the following error message:

Message from component 'IMTMemtool' :
Can't connect to Target

Message from component 'Controller0.Core0.Tc2CoreTargIntf' :
Can't connect target !

Message from component 'Controller0.Core0.Tc2CoreTargIntf' :
Can't connect target device via DAS !

I double checked the hints in the release notes you linked, but I did not find any problem.

Best regards,
FxK

0 Likes