Compile Aurix samples on Tasking environment

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19313
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked First reply posted
Hello All,

I have got Tasking compiler (and IDE) installed. I have downloaded sample code from Infineon github for Aurix controllers.
Is there any simple method to compile these sample projects on Tasking IDE?
Is there anywhere documentation available which would help me in compiling the sample code?
I have tried it but it gives lot of compilation errors. I have sorted out errors related to include paths.
Any guidance in this regards is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards
Shailendra
0 Likes
4 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
Which development environment are you using and for which AURIX device?

1) AURIX Development Studio v1.1.10?
2) Tasking VX-Toolset for TriCore v6.3r1?
3) Infineon Bifaces where you select the toolchain via config.xml?
0 Likes
User19313
Level 1
Level 1
Dear Cwunder

Thanks for your reply.
You are right.
AURIX Development Studio v1.1.10
Tasking VX-Toolset for TriCore v6.3r1
I haven't used BIFACES.

I am just trying to compile sample code from github (https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples)
I am flexible to chose any TC2X.

Thanks & regards
Shailendra
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Hello Shailendra,

If you are using AURIX™ Development Studio, you can directly import the examples from the studio using the tool File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", select "Infineon Code Examples Repository" and select the code example to be imported.

By doing this, the AURIX™ Development Studio will automatically import all the needed include pathes and everything would work fine!

About the documentation your are asking for, for each code example in the repository there is a dedicated training tutorial which can be found here AURIX™ Trainings.

Furthermore, if you are looking for a training on how to use the AURIX™ Development Studio, take a look at the Getting Started guide!

hope that helps,
teoBits
0 Likes
User19313
Level 1
Level 1
Hello teoBits

My question was more related to importing the sample in Tasking IDE and not in Aurix development suite.
Sorry for not being precise.

Regards
Shailendra
0 Likes