Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Kevingiordano14
Level 2
Level 2
50 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 replies posted
Hello, everyone. I would like to ask you how the clock source selection works after software start-up. In the Tricore TC39 manual part 1, section 10.10 "Use Cases" shows an example on how to configure the oscillator clock (which has the crystal as input) as input for system and peripheral PLLs. At this point I would like to ask what clock source is used by default without following the example in section 10.10. Is the back-up clock used as input to the CCU? In my case, i'm intrested to use the clock coming from the oscillator.
0 Likes
1 Solution
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Kevingiordano14 , You can find the information on how to enable and configure the Oscillator from section 10.3.1.4 Configuration of the Oscillator in the user manual. Kindly refer to the same and please let me know if any further clarification is required.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @Kevingiordano14 , You can find the information on how to enable and configure the Oscillator from section 10.3.1.4 Configuration of the Oscillator in the user manual. Kindly refer to the same and please let me know if any further clarification is required.

0 Likes