Capture Block for capturing pwm input.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
satyanarayana
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins 5 questions asked First question asked

Hi, We are using SAK-TC333LP-32F300FAA(100 pin -TQFP) micro controller. I need following information

1)How many PWM inputs can be capture at at time using capture block.

2)How many many total capture pins are available.

3)What is the difference b/w Hall capture, High speed capture, Trap capture,T12 capture.

4) Can i use all Hall capture, High speed capture, Trap capture,T12 capture for capturing pwm inputs.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @satyanarayana ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon's products and for the opportunity to serve you.

-- The TC333 contains the CCU6 module which consists of two identical kernels CCU60 and CCU61, and each part has three capture pins and three hall capture pins.

3)What is the difference b/w Hall capture, High speed capture, Trap capture,T12 capture.

-- Actually, I'm not very clear with this question, so I was wondering if you can clarify it again.

BR,

Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @satyanarayana ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon's products and for the opportunity to serve you.

-- The TC333 contains the CCU6 module which consists of two identical kernels CCU60 and CCU61, and each part has three capture pins and three hall capture pins.

-- Actually, I'm not very clear with this question, so I was wondering if you can clarify it again.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
µC_Wrangler
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 25 likes received

Don't forget the GTM TIM inputs - you can use those 16 channels too.