Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JD34
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First solution authored First reply posted
The error message is as follows: Message from component 'IMTMemtool' : Can't connect to Target Message from component 'Controller0.Core0.Tc2CoreTargIntf' : Can't connect target ! Message from component 'Controller0.Core0.Tc2CoreTargIntf' : Failed to enable target OCDS ! What could be the cause of the "Failed to enable target OCDS? In DAS client I am able to see that I am connected to the Aurix micro, but I cannot make connection in Memtool. My colleague at a different site is able to connect to this product using the same equipment.
0 Likes
1 Solution
JD34
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to solve this problem by changing a setting in Memtool. In the Target setup menu, I changed the Reset Mode to "System Reset" and upon doing this I was able to establish communication/program the device using Memtool/MiniWiggler. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
David_R
100 replies posted 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello @JD34 

The OCD refers to (On Chip Debug), so regarding the message "Failed to enable target OCDS", maybe the chip can't be enable this could be because many factors, perhaps the pin isn't making contact, the debugger isn't sending the right voltage level, the OCD chip is damage, etc.

David_R_0-1706897128966.png

So you can try to enable it thru software, for more information please follows the steps in this documentpage 11, section 2.2

Regards! :1

JD34
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to solve this problem by changing a setting in Memtool. In the Target setup menu, I changed the Reset Mode to "System Reset" and upon doing this I was able to establish communication/program the device using Memtool/MiniWiggler.