Cannot receive jumbo packet on KIT_A2G_TC397_24V_GTW

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Truong
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi all,

We was develop software using the KIT_A2G_TC397_24V_GTW, we have Ethernet stack up and run with the normal frame. However, we want to enhance our feature on the jumbo packet feature. But we did not received any jumbo frame while we did it in another TC377 TFT board. I appreciate any suggestion/idea to figure out the root cause.

Best Regards,

Truong

0 Likes
8 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Truong,

Have you enabled below bit, and how you do the test? Do you have enabled it in both sides?

dw_0-1651726810546.png

dw

0 Likes
Truong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dw,

Yes, I have enabled that bit. We are setting our ECU <---> PC's LAN port in the peer to peer topology. We also enable jumbo packet support on PC as well. We have the same testing setup and it works on TC377TP TFT board.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Di_W

Hi Truong,

Do you mean TC377TP TFT board works for jambo packet?

If it works, then you can refer to the configuartion of code of TC377TP TFT board.

dw

0 Likes
Truong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi DW,

Both board having Ethernet stack up and run, but the TC397 24V GTW doesn't receive any jumbo frame. I would say from the software configuration point of view, both software are the same. There is a small difference is that the board TC397 24V GTW have the ethernet switch between MCU and Ethernet Phy. I have tried but cannot find any information about them except for an example code of the TC397 24V GTW.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Di_W

Hi Truong,

The code of 24V gateway application is as below,  could you please check if you already understand below source code? 

https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/microcontrollers-aurix_customer_doc/SitePages/default.aspx?RootFold...

dw_0-1651737044359.png

0 Likes
Truong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi DW,

It seems that this link is only for Infineon's engineer, may you check again as I cannot access it.

Thank you,

Truong

0 Likes
Truong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dw,

I have downloaded the project in these link and yes, we was referred to those project, but didn't success to receive jumbo frames.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Di_W
0 Likes