Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Oswaldes
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted 5 sign-ins

AURIX_code_examples/code_examples/MULTICAN_1_KIT_TC275_LK/MULTICAN.c at master · Infineon/AURIX_code...

this code example shows how to communicate between two nodes in loopback mode but I need to use one node both for Tx Rx to trace messages in CAN Analyzer. Is there any example code you have for this?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
4 Replies
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

To demonstrate both the CAN Tx and Rx the example is using Loop-back mode (LBM). If you don't need that feature then you can disable it. I guess the CAN Transmission and Reception from the source node is still possible. Please configure the parameters as per the required Baudrate and it should work. Let us know if there are any issues.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

Oswaldes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  ,

I want to use P14.0 and P14.1 FOR Tx and Rx but i dont know how to configure. Example is using 2 nodes I need just one node. For example there is a destination node in the example code but i will not have any destination node. I just need a source node. The data will going to Can Analyzer directly. If you can help me with a sample code I will appericiate.

Best regards

0 Likes
Oswaldes
Level 1
Level 1

and how the Tx and Rx interrupts works? The Tx interrupt has not triggered even  I call IfxMultican_Can_MsgObj_sendMessage function.

0 Likes
Nambi
5 likes given 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted
0 Likes