Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
lsi
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored 25 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hello I have problem booting my tc375tp  dsp soldered in my pcb board.

The dsp is 'new' one and it is not used one. 

I'm debugging dafault 'New aurix Project' with 'tc375tp_A-Step' 'custom Board' in New Aurix Project setting.

And I'm trying to debug the New project code to dsp with miniwiggler.  I soldered DAP connector for miniwiggler. 

And when I tried to debugging, I have this message. 

"Resetting the target failed. The GDI debug instrument provided the follwing error message. Parameter passed is not correct" 

After debugging my board one time, I get internal error message.

I would really appreciate if anyone give me some information about it.

lsi_0-1686818458836.png

below figure is error message popping up when I re-tried debugging. The error message is changed after above message is popped up first 

lsi_0-1686818562044.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
lsi
Level 2
Level 2

thanks for your attention and answer.

I forgot to check the community. 

I found problem in Hardware configuration pin which is exaplained in aurix manual 01.pdf p.800. 

The pins that should be pulled-up or pull-down in correct combination were all pull-downed and my dsp couldn't go into booting mode. 

Explanation about HWconfiguration pins are like below.

lsi_0-1687741814407.png

thanks. 

I solved the problem

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @lsi 
Firstly, I'd like to suggest you check the hardware circuit first, next, maybe you can give it a try winIDEA Debugger instead of TASKING C/C++ Debugger, lastly, if you have TC375's EVK board (KIT_A2G_TC375_LITE or KIT_A2G_TC375_5V_TRB_S) on hand, please confirm the error whether occurs when debugging these boars.

2023-06-15_16h54_38.png
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
lsi
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for your reply, 

I have evaluation kit with tc375 dsp in it. I have debugged with that board and I don't have any problem with the miniwiggler that I used for debugging my board. 

The winIDEA debugger can't enter debugging mode with error 'target not found'  when I tried debugging with my board.

What can I try next?? Is there any problem that are unknown for  c/c++ debugger? 

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @lsi 
Thanks for your reply.
In my experience, I guess the issue is related to the hardware circuit, so I'd like to check the hardware circuit carefully, I've another question, can you replicate the issue on multi custom boards?
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @lsi 
How's going on?
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
lsi
Level 2
Level 2

thanks for your attention and answer.

I forgot to check the community. 

I found problem in Hardware configuration pin which is exaplained in aurix manual 01.pdf p.800. 

The pins that should be pulled-up or pull-down in correct combination were all pull-downed and my dsp couldn't go into booting mode. 

Explanation about HWconfiguration pins are like below.

lsi_0-1687741814407.png

thanks. 

I solved the problem

0 Likes