Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vinayak13
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I have below questions on this ethernet gateway board.

What is power cosumption of this board? Since this board need 12V supply, I need select external power converter. Does this board require active cooling ?

What is cost of software package available for this board?

What are development steps required to configure ethernet gateway board? for example if I flash software from you, then all ethernet ports will be working? Can ethernet information directly available on CAN FD/Classic CAN? DO you have any document for this?

We have SIP from one of the project. Can we reuse the same SIP?

I need design files of this board to select cables.

Kindly reply.

Vinayak

0 Likes
1 Solution
KB
10 solutions authored 50 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hi Vinayak,

All the information regarding KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW(Secure Gateway) not available in the Infineon website is covered under NDA and
cannot be shared in Community Forum.

I request you to get in touch with your local Infineon Distributor sales office to get the NDA requirements (if any) sorted and resolve all your queries
regarding this hardware kit.

Thank you.

Regards,
KB

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
KB
10 solutions authored 50 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hi Vinayak,

All the information regarding KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW(Secure Gateway) not available in the Infineon website is covered under NDA and
cannot be shared in Community Forum.

I request you to get in touch with your local Infineon Distributor sales office to get the NDA requirements (if any) sorted and resolve all your queries
regarding this hardware kit.

Thank you.

Regards,
KB

0 Likes