Aurix TFT Board (KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT) Demo Application Source Code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
Hi all!

In the university my professor ordered 15-20 Aurix TFT Board and I got one to play as well. First of all I wasn't able to debug it powered from USB. (Windows installed Macbook pro 2013)
Anyways then I found and adapter and was able to debug. And as you can guess I have lost demo software. Demo software has many components and it looks really comprehensive application.
I wanted get the source code but couldn't find it anywhere. Can we get that demo app source code somehow? It is shown in the below link as well. Hope to hear good soon.

cheers,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7l6b4VVC8M
0 Likes
20 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
You can find it in myicp:
https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/microcontrollers-aurix_customer_doc/Lists/MyICP%20Customer%20Docume...
The demo software is named as Firmware package.
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
MoD wrote:
https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/microcontrollers-aurix_customer_doc/Lists/MyICP%20Customer%20Docume...

Thanks for answer. But I can't access the link. I got this message.

Server: sso.infineon.com
Unable to authenticate the user.
Your identity could not be verified. Please get in touch with your Infineon contact person or Infineon Support.
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Please send an email to aurix@infineon.com to get AURIX documentation access added to your account, per this document:

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Customer_+instruction_guide_for_myICP_version_2-ATI-v02_00-EN...
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
Thanks a lot. I will send it now.

Meanwhile can anybody upload the code here if already have?

cheers,
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Dear engineerhan,

I cannot help you with the application kit source code, but if you want to try very comprehensive examples and a specifically designed IDE, take a look at the AURIX™ Development Studio here: AURIX™ Development Studio.
We released a set of 60 unique code examples (covering almost every peripheral in AURIX!) in GITHUB, all coming with a very detailed tutorial from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

All the examples are written for the boards that your university ordered (KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT) and can be directly downloaded from the AURIX™ Development Studio using the import function: File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", select "Infineon Code Examples Repository" and select the code example to be imported.

Furthermore, if you are new or not familiar to the eclipse environment checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
teoBits wrote:
Dear engineerhan,

I cannot help you with the application kit source code, but if you want to try very comprehensive examples and a specifically designed IDE, take a look at the AURIX™ Development Studio here: AURIX™ Development Studio.
We released a set of 60 unique code examples (covering almost every peripheral in AURIX!) in GITHUB, all coming with a very detailed tutorial from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

All the examples are written for the boards that your university ordered (KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT) and can be directly downloaded from the AURIX™ Development Studio using the import function: File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", select "Infineon Code Examples Repository" and select the code example to be imported.

Furthermore, if you are new or not familiar to the eclipse environment checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits

Thanks a lot I am aware of those public resources but I need that demo source code especially for TFT lcd code. Hopefully I can integrate it my application. tcp/ip, sd card also. It is such a comprehensive example.
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
Hi MoD!

Thanks a lot. Now I can access the files. Do you know how can I import this project to the Aurix Development Studio?
Or how can I run this code on the board somehow?

Should I install eclipse?

Many thanks in advance.
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
MoD wrote:

Hi MoD!

Thanks a lot. Now I can access the files. Do you know how can I import this project to the Aurix Development Studio?

Many thanks in advance.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
engineerhan wrote:
Hi MoD!

Many thanks in advance.

Hi engineerhan,

The AppKit is not born to be compiled and debugged on the AURIX Development Studio, therefore it is difficult to do it, but not impossible.
In order to make it work on the ADS, you can try with this procedure:

• create a new project for you board
  • delete all the files and folders inside the project, leaving only the .lsl for the linker
  • go into properties (the yellow icon next to the build buttons on the toolbar) and delete all the include paths in C/C++ Build>Settings>TASKING C Compiler>Include Paths
  • copy-paste the content of 0_Src folder (you can find this inside the Application_Kit directory) into the new empty project (in ADS)
  • go back into the ADS, project properties: C/C++ Build>Settings>TASKING C Compiler>Include Paths, click on the "Add directory path" button and then on "Workspace..." and manually select all the directories and subdirectories(you have to manually open all of them) of the project. Add them all.
  • build

If you did everything correcly, the project should now build.

BR,
teoBits
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
teoBits wrote:
Hi engineerhan,

The AppKit is not born to be compiled and debugged on the AURIX Development Studio, therefore it is difficult to do it, but not impossible.

• delete all the files and folders inside the project, leaving only the .lsl for the linker
  • go into properties (the yellow icon next to the build buttons on the toolbar) and delete all the include paths in C/C++ Build>Settings>TASKING C Compiler>Include Paths
  • copy-paste the content of 0_Src folder (you can find this inside the Application_Kit directory) into the new empty project (in ADS)
  • go back into the ADS, project properties: C/C++ Build>Settings>TASKING C Compiler>Include Paths, click on the "Add directory path" button and then on "Workspace..." and manually select all the directories and subdirectories(you have to manually open all of them) of the project. Add them all.
  • build

BR,
teoBits

Thanks a lot teoBits it is really helpful. I did like u said but I got make file error rather than library error. Do you have any idea about that? Could you please help about this issue? It would be appreciated.Below I've attached the error outputs.

KR

4272.attach

4273.attach
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
engineerhan wrote:
Thanks a lot teoBits it is really helpful. I did like u said but I got make file error rather than library error. Do you have any idea about that? Could you please help about this issue? It would be appreciated.Below I've attached the error outputs.

KR

4272.attach

4273.attach

You didn't included all the subfolders of the project. After configuring the project, it should look like this:
4274.attach
4275.attach

(the list of includes that you see in the picture is not complete, you have to include ALL the subfolders)

BR,
teoBits
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
teoBits wrote:
You didn't included all the subfolders of the project. After configuring the project, it should look like this:
4274.attach
4275.attach

(the list of includes that you see in the picture is not complete, you have to include ALL the subfolders)

BR,
teoBits

Hi teoBits!

Thanks a lot. It is really so many folders. 🙂 I will try.
But just in case. Could you please share that project or included folder names by doing just copy paste from that window?
Then I can compare as well.

cheers,
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
teoBits wrote:
4274.attach
4275.attach

BR,
teoBits

I have just added 369 paths to the project and still have same error and plus when I check there are some unresolved inclusion problem. Did you have it before?

4277.attach
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
engineerhan wrote:
I have just added 369 paths to the project and still have same error and plus when I check there are some unresolved inclusion problem. Did you have it before?

4277.attach

Please try removing the Debug folder created inside the project, and then build again.

teoBits
0 Likes
User18435
Level 2
Level 2
teoBits wrote:
Please try removing the Debug folder created inside the project, and then build again.

teoBits

I have tried and unfortunately got the same error. Debug folder created after build command. I don't know what to try else. 😕
0 Likes
User20177
Level 1
Level 1
teoBits wrote:
Hi engineerhan,

• build

BR,
teoBits

Dear teoBits,

Could you please tell us what is the development environment that enables opening, modifying, debugging and loading the AppKit project.
Is it possible to get this project modified to work on the AURIX Development Studio?

Thanks!

Alex
0 Likes
User22244
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,

I can not add any include path in Aurix Studio as attached file. Where all options of include path are not available. May you answer me question ?

rgds,

hjlin
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
Alex wrote:
Dear teoBits,

Could you please tell us what is the development environment that enables opening, modifying, debugging and loading the AppKit project.
Is it possible to get this project modified to work on the AURIX Development Studio?

Thanks!

Alex

I guess it was developed in BIFACES.
Anyway, I'm sure the project can be ported to ADS, but i don't have the project.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
hjlin wrote:
Hello,

I can not add any include path in Aurix Studio as attached file. Where all options of include path are not available. May you answer me question ?

rgds,

hjlin

Hello, this is not the right place where to ask this question, it is OT. You should have opened a new thread in the forum.
Anyway, this is because you have the auto-discovery option enabled for your project, therefore the include paths cannot be modified because they are regenerated automatically at each build.
If you want to modify the include paths manually you have to disable this option.
5236.attach
0 Likes
jisoo1
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi,
I am also trying to access the following software from myicp but receive 'you are not authorized...'.
Could someone from my aurix team approve my access request for aurix documentation? 

A separate email request was sent to aurix@infineon.com

0 Likes