Aurix TC375 tools for Linux

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ram1
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First like given First reply posted

Greetings,

I am new to using Infineon Aurix TC375  Lite Kit. I would like to know if I can set up the tools, libraries/frameworks for the Aurix TC375 Lite Kit for Linux Ubuntu. As far as I know, I did not find steps on how to set up the environment for Linux. I did find the Developer Center Launcher for Linux but really could not find any guide or tutorial for Linux to do the initial setup. It would be helpful if I can get an answer on whether or not it is possible/recommended to use Linux for Aurix TC375 Lite Kit. And also some links or guidance on how to set up the development environment for Linux.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ram

0 Likes
1 Solution
ram1
Level 1
Level 1

@Di_W Thank you for the quick reply. It seems like I have to submit the details for NDA and get it done to access the documentation. Thank you again for letting me know about myICP.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

It's recommended to use Win10 and install ADS for Aurix development, you can register myICP  to accesss the software of TC375 Lite Kit.

ram1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the reply, I will take a look into the myICP.

0 Likes
ram1
Level 1
Level 1

@Di_W Where can I find the details for library/framework documentation for Aurix TC375 Lite Kit that I could use for software development? Is it also available in myICP or in a different place?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

If you installed ADS under WIN10, you can login myICP for software and user manual of TC37X triboard. Or you can import example code from ADS - File menu.

0 Likes
ram1
Level 1
Level 1

@Di_W Thank you for the quick reply. It seems like I have to submit the details for NDA and get it done to access the documentation. Thank you again for letting me know about myICP.

0 Likes