Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User20530
Level 3
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 5 questions asked
Level 3

Hello everyone,

In our Project we are using the EDSADC to generate the exciter signal and also read back the resolverposition.

Now to my question: our Debugger is always showing the Value 0x0F for the Filed SDCAP in the Register EDSADC_CGSYNCx. According to the manual this value should represent the phase delay between the exciter signal (after my filter stage, so it is a nice sine wave and not the pulsed signal that the EDSADC is generating) and the cosine/sine wave repsective to their channel. With an oscilloscope I measured a phase shift of about 8-9µs at a signal period of 102,4µs. In have configured 64 samples per period. So I would expect the EDSADC to show a value of about 8-9µs/102,4µs*64 = 5-6. I believe this value should give me a maximum amplitude of the Integration result, stored in IVALx.

So I did some further testing and this are the results:

User20530_0-1656937828969.png

So in the Graph i do not see the maximum of those integrals at 0xF which is the value of SDCAP nor on my calculated values of 5 or 6. Where is the error in my understanding? 

Thanks for clarifying!

0 Likes
3 Replies
User20530
Level 3
Level 3

Is there anything I can do to help clarify my question?

0 Likes
dw
Moderator 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored First question asked

Hi User20530,

I will help you for consult.

dw

0 Likes
User20530
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you, your assistance is appreciated!

0 Likes