Aurix TC212 interrupts for sleep mode exit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19180
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,
I need to put the TC212 on sleep mode, and I have 4 external condition for exit and come back in normal mode.
What are the pins that can be set for these external interrupts? Is it possible to use the pins with SCU_REQx function?
Thank you in advance.
0 Likes
3 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
Have you reviewed Figure 8-35 External Request Unit Input Connections for TC22x/TC23x in the user's manual?
0 Likes
User19180
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you sir,
I was not sure that ERSx can wake-up the uC from sleep mode, as I can't find ERSx fields into the "Standby and Wake-up Control Registers 0-3".
So, once configured the several ERSi to have the connections with REQx which fields and which registers should be set to have the wake-up from them?
THank you.
0 Likes
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
You stated that you wanted "Sleep Mode"...

From the manual:

System may enter Sleep Mode on following events:
• On a SW Sleep request issued by setting PMCSR0.REQSLP = 10B by the CPU.
CPU code execution is halted and CPU Idle state is entered. Peripherals are set into sleep state if so configured in the respective CLCx.EDIS bit. Ports retain their earlier programmed state.

System may exit Sleep mode on following events:
When an interrupt or trap is issued to a CPU.
• When an NMI trap event takes place.
• When the CPU watchdog or Safety watchdog timer overflow events trigger an SMU alarm leading in turn to a CPU interrupt.
• When a MSB bit wrap of CPU Watchdog counter takes place.
• When an Application reset, System reset or any higher reset occurs
0 Likes