Aurix GTM reading the External ADC Data.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MohamedSiddique
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First question asked

Hello community,

we are very new to Aurix, we want to designing the 6 phase Motor controller unit  and evaluating to use GTM module for generate the PWM signals,  and also decided to use a External ADC for analog sensing.

I wan to know; can we use GMT module(channels) to acquire the ADC data ?, and can emulate the SPI communication using different channel of GMT( Clock, SDI, SDO, CS)  to acquire the ADC data and read in the GMT memory?

Thanks

Mohamed

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @MohamedSiddique 

Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.1) Can emulate the SPI communication using different channel of GMT( Clock, SDI, SDO, CS) to acquire the ADC data and read in the GMT memory?
-- In my opinion, the design is hard to do it, and I'd highly recommend you refer to the solution to get started with your design.
And you can apply for the related source code via the link.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AURIX_TC3xx_Motor_Control_Application_Kit_TOOL_Instructions_E...

BR,

Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @MohamedSiddique 

Thank you for your interest in Infineon Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.1) Can emulate the SPI communication using different channel of GMT( Clock, SDI, SDO, CS) to acquire the ADC data and read in the GMT memory?
-- In my opinion, the design is hard to do it, and I'd highly recommend you refer to the solution to get started with your design.
And you can apply for the related source code via the link.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AURIX_TC3xx_Motor_Control_Application_Kit_TOOL_Instructions_E...

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes