Aurix DSADC Result Event Capture inside TIM

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wadokar
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First reply posted 10 sign-ins

Hi Team,  I am working on TIM, I want to measure time stamp when there is result inside result register of DSADC0Ch1 with the help of TIM.

Below Configuration I did for TIM and DSADC 

Ifx_GTM_TIM_CH *pdsadcTimCh = IfxGtm_Tim_getChannel(&gtm->TIM[tim], rdctimCh); //Gives Tim channel address
driver->hardware.rdcTimCh = &pdsadcTimCh;  //rdcTim channel is 1
gtm->TIM[tim].IN_SRC.U = (2 << (4*rdctimCh)); // Selection Aux input inside SRC register of TIM for TIM0CH1
gtm->TIMINSEL[tim].U = (0x0E << (4*rdctimCh)); // This is for input selection as DSADC
gtm->DSADCINSEL[0].U = (1 << (4*rdctimCh)); // Here i am selectiong SRM1
Ifx_GTM_TIM_CH_CTRL ctrl; // Here I did basic configuration for TIM in TIEM mode
ctrl.B = CDDRps_TimCfg;
ctrl.B.DSL = (risingEdge != FALSE) ? 1 : 0;
pdsadcTimCh->CTRL.U = ctrl.U;

Could you please help me to route DSADC result event to TIM0CH1 so that I can measure timestamp.

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @wadokar ,

Thank you for your interest in Infineon's products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Regarding implementing the port to GTM TIM connection, please configure the register as the attachment shows.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi I have already configure TIM0INSEL register to IMUX0_1, DSADC input IMUX0_OUT1,

I am getting Event from DSADC0CH1 when result is available in result register.

I want to measure the time stamp of that event using TIM0CH1.

I have configure TIM channel as AUX input. 
Also SRM1 is selected in DSADCtoGTM configuration.

Please refer attached image for configuration.

I am using TIM in TIEM mode.

But GPRS0 Register is not updating, and CNT value is always constant,

Could you please find probable reason for this.

0 Likes

Hi,

Is there any update from Infineon support?

I faced the same issuse that you have, the diffenence is that I use the EB tool to configure TIM to capture DSADC SRM result event and get the time stamp in the TBU.

But one thing confuses me, When I want to use the GTM- TIM feature to capture the timestamp, an active edge(raising edge/falling edge/both edge) on the TIM channel is needed. I'm not sure if  DSADC SRM interrupt event will cause edge changes.

I use the ATOM as a input of TIM(e.g. ATOM1-0 to TIM 1-0) and make the connection inside GTM module, The timestamp feature works, But the DSADC connection to TIM is still not work. please let me know if there is any feedback.

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @wadokar ,

I was wondering if you can upload your project, so then I can check it by myself.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes