Aurix 37x periphery: Dsadc Event Flag Register EVFLAG

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sven
Level 1
Level 1
10 replies posted 5 sign-ins 5 replies posted

What are the preconditions for EVFLAG register to display new results (channel flags set to 1 at new inputs)?

currently it displays 0 permanently.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Sven,

26.8 Result events: indicate the availability of new valid results. Usually, this triggers a read action by CPU or DMA. Result events are generated at the output rate of the configured filter chain (indicated by bits RESEVx in register EVFLAG). The output rate of result service requests depends on the selected FIFO fill level (see bitfield SRLVL in register RFCx (x=0-{13})). Can be issued via SRxM.

AURIXTC3XX_TS_V1.3.0.PDF 

dw

0 Likes
Sven
Level 1
Level 1

thanks, a routine to observe RESEVx in EVFLAG register is deployed; but it gets 0 values only.
It seems, some preconditions to run EVFLAG on Infineon Eval Board are not fulfilled.

So you suggest to check the output rate configuration - FIFO fill level (SRLVL in RFCx register) - as precondition part.
I started using Aurix products, currently EDsadc initialization.

0 Likes
Di_W

Please refer to AP32561-Tutorial_TC3xx_SiMIc_with_EDSADC_v1.0.2 You can download from myICP.

dw_0-1646986633833.png

dw

0 Likes
Sven
Level 1
Level 1

where do i need to navigate for the AP32561-Tutorial_TC3xx_SiMIc_with_EDSADC_v1.0.2 docu?

I am registered on MyICP; putting the name in search field provided no results.

0 Likes
Di_W
0 Likes
Sven
Level 1
Level 1

thanks, seems a NDA here additionally required, i organize

0 Likes