Asking about Uart communication input example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
leekings
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Hi, I'm studying about uart communication and try to make example of echo program.

I'm aurix test board(TC3x7 TH V2.01)

I made attached uart example, and i successed to send message from MCU to PC when i put reset button and i check it via Hyperterminal interface.

so i want to made echo program. this program repeat the character i input hyperterminal interface.

To check receiving status, i set LED when receiving interrupt happen.

but with attached program,  i can't type any character in hyperterminal interface.

what should i check or made modification on sourcecode? please help me. 

thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Aiswarya_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello,

1. Please refer to slide 10 of ASCLIN_Shell_UART_1_KIT_TC397_TFT for illustration of "echo" feature.

2. You can refer to the attached screenshot for implementation of Echo function. This uses IfxStdIf_DPipe_print() function in Ifx_Shell.c file. You can refer to this and adapt at your end.

Ajai_0-1665755417780.png

Regards,

Aiswarya.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Nambi
500 replies posted 50 likes received 5 likes given

Hi,

Can you check the Aurix Development Studio example ASCLIN_Shell_UART_1_KIT_TC397_TFT

Best Regards.

0 Likes
leekings
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

hello. I chekced the example you suggested. but the example use 'Shell' Interface.

is there another example or sample code that implement echo function?

thank you.

0 Likes
Aiswarya_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hello,

1. Please refer to slide 10 of ASCLIN_Shell_UART_1_KIT_TC397_TFT for illustration of "echo" feature.

2. You can refer to the attached screenshot for implementation of Echo function. This uses IfxStdIf_DPipe_print() function in Ifx_Shell.c file. You can refer to this and adapt at your end.

Ajai_0-1665755417780.png

Regards,

Aiswarya.

0 Likes