Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Infineon Engineer

My question is mainly because he has used an STM32 MCU before, and he usually has a separate section in his data sheet explaining the conflict between pin multiplexes. For example, the three pins A, B, and C all have their own functions, but when A is configured with one of these functions, C cannot configure a certain function.

In the “Infineon-TC27xDC-Datasheet-v01_00-en” data sheet I have reviewed, I have not found a similar rule describing the location of pin multiplexing, as shown in the attachment. May I ask if the multiplexing pin function for each of the marked pins can be realized without any conflicts.

Other than that, I'd like to ask. Because this is my first time making a product. For the MCU, before soldering the finished board, I first solder a minimal system to solder the chip, write the program, then remove it and weld it to the finished board? Or do you write directly on the finished board?

Doublemint

0 Likes
1 Solution
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Doublemint,

1) There is also such a conflict. For example, for the RXD pin of the ASCLIN module, only one pin can be assigned, so the solution is to configure the pins through GUI tools to avoid pin conflicts.

2023-11-15_10h46_31.png

2) I think it mainly depends on whether your volume is big or not. If the quantity is very small, you can also do this. If the quantity is large, it is still convenient to burn it directly on the finished product board.

BR,

Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Doublemint,

1) There is also such a conflict. For example, for the RXD pin of the ASCLIN module, only one pin can be assigned, so the solution is to configure the pins through GUI tools to avoid pin conflicts.

2023-11-15_10h46_31.png

2) I think it mainly depends on whether your volume is big or not. If the quantity is very small, you can also do this. If the quantity is large, it is still convenient to burn it directly on the finished product board.

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes