Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Newbs
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like given
Hello all, I am newbie, so sorry for the level of the questions!!! I have some question about the analog inputs on the TC333 micro: 1- How many analog inputs can be wired on the micro? It seems 24 but I am not sure. User manual refers to Appendix but I cannot find it… 2- All Analog inputs can be configured in the same way in the micro or there are some différences, for example AN0 can be converted quickly than AN8 3- There are some groups (0,1 and 8), what is the difference between the groups? 4- In user manual, we can see there are 3 clusters (primary, secondary and fast), these clusters are linked to the groups, queue or Something else? Example: If I want to convert the AN8 in Primary converter cluster, how to do? 5- If I want to convert 3 analog inputs AN0 AN1 and AN2 in parallel, is this configuration right: - I use 3 queues G0_QREQ0, G0_QREQ1 and G0_QREQ2 with the same TRIGIN - AN0 is linked to G0_QREQ0_CH0 - AN1 is linked to G0_QREQ1_CH1 - AN2 is linked to G0_QREQ2_CH2 Thanks a lot for your help!! Regards
0 Likes
1 Solution
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Appendix you find here:
https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/microcontrollers-aurix_customer_doc/Lists/defaultdoclib/AURIX%20TC3...

Chapter 30 has the answers for you (e.g. table 230 summarizes which kernels can be synchronized for parallel conversions)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Appendix you find here:
https://myicp.infineon.com/sites/microcontrollers-aurix_customer_doc/Lists/defaultdoclib/AURIX%20TC3...

Chapter 30 has the answers for you (e.g. table 230 summarizes which kernels can be synchronized for parallel conversions)

0 Likes
Newbs
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like given

Thanks for your answer, but I am not authorized to access this document... 

0 Likes