Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PRAVEEN1
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given First like given 5 questions asked

hi,

I have a TC275 controller. I am unable to find instructions such as getTick, __nop, and NVIC_systemreset for the controller. Could you please assist me with alternatives for these instructions?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ulises_L
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi @PRAVEEN1 

Some of these functions are presented in the  iLLD Library (More information of the included instructions can be find in the iLLD library Users Manual), for example the  __nop instruction is the same:
__nop();

For the instruction NVIC_systemreset, also in the iLLD library exists the function
IfxCpu_triggerSwReset();
that is contained in the file “IfxCpu.h ”.

For the case of the getTick function, there are variations about what this instruction do,
In this case, what do you want to obtain with this instruction?

Best regards,
Ulises

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ulises_L

Hi @PRAVEEN1 

Some of these functions are presented in the  iLLD Library (More information of the included instructions can be find in the iLLD library Users Manual), for example the  __nop instruction is the same:
__nop();

For the instruction NVIC_systemreset, also in the iLLD library exists the function
IfxCpu_triggerSwReset();
that is contained in the file “IfxCpu.h ”.

For the case of the getTick function, there are variations about what this instruction do,
In this case, what do you want to obtain with this instruction?

Best regards,
Ulises

Thank you for your consideration,

I am porting STM code to Infineon. Therefore, time-related functions are using getTick() to check the current time and compare it with the previous time. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the corresponding function in the Infineon environment.

0 Likes
Ulises_L

Hi @PRAVEEN1 

For this case you can use similar function from the STM module:

IfxStm_get()

Wich obtain the tick value of the system timer, for this case, the timer need to be initialized (Further information about how to initialize this module can be obtained in the iLLD Library Users Manual in the Section: Module/iLLD/STM/ How to use the Stm driver?).

BR,

Ulises

0 Likes