Add iLLD Library to external IDE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ThienBui
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 likes given 10 questions asked

Hi all,

Is there a way to include iLLD Library fo Aurix Tricore into another external lDE (such as CANTATA)? When I added the library to my CANTATA project, it keeps having errors in definition of modules and header files belonging to the library. It seems that it didn't't recognize those file since, there is no relating Path directories in C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols section. However, when I try to add them manually in that section, some other errors appeared like the definition of IFX_INLINE and so on, which makes me so confused. Is there any solution for that?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @ThienBui ,

Looking at the issue it seems mostly related to path settings of a third party tool (CANTATA), Unfortunately as we don't have much knowledge about this IDE we can't provide much support on this. It looks like mostly by providing correct settings for path this issue should be resolved, So we suggest you to contact the CANTATA for supporting this issue and ask them if they can provide support for adapting the path settings for your project. 

Best Regards,

Meet.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Meet_T
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi @ThienBui ,

Looking at the issue it seems mostly related to path settings of a third party tool (CANTATA), Unfortunately as we don't have much knowledge about this IDE we can't provide much support on this. It looks like mostly by providing correct settings for path this issue should be resolved, So we suggest you to contact the CANTATA for supporting this issue and ask them if they can provide support for adapting the path settings for your project. 

Best Regards,

Meet.

Okay, thank you for your reply!

0 Likes