AUTOSAR FLS Configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
a_linca
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello!

I am using the uC SAK-TC323LP-24F200F and trying to configure the AUTOSAR FLS module.

I came across the fields FlsAcErase and FlsAcWrite, which are addresses in RAM(scratch-pad Ram) where the Erase and Write functions are copied for faster access. 

For this scratch-pad, in the user guide of the uC, all i get as info is the range of the address, 70100000h to 7010FFFFh. 

I need some help on how to calculate the address to assign to these fields, FlsAcErase respectively FlsAcWrite.

I got from Vector a StartApplication, an example of basic configuration, and there, these fields have some values, but i don't understand how they were calculated, because the address from the example didn't start from the lower range of the scratch-pad memory stated above. It had an offset and i don't know how that offset got calculated, or if it is some reserved memory there.

Thank you for the help!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

As this is part of MC-ISAR which is licensed, we request you to please contact your local Infineon, distributor or software reseller contact.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

As this is part of MC-ISAR which is licensed, we request you to please contact your local Infineon, distributor or software reseller contact.

Thanks.

0 Likes