Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked

Hi everybody,

since Artificial Intelligence is all over the place we should also consider talking about it in this forum.
Why? Would be I think the most upcoming question here. Because, several hardware improvements
in the upcoming TC4XX Aurix generation makes it worth to do so.

But what could be in the world of microcontrollers a possible application for this? Well,...

That's what I am asking you today 🙂

Best,

TBencher

0 Likes
1 Solution
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for the link.
Yes, I already know about the enhancements made for this device family. Just wanted to test whether people in this forum already experienced AI demands from the industries which we can talk about. Maybe less functional driven conversation, but more application related. As you know, engineers are always coming from the technical problem and then decide which hardware matches best. As earlier you start talking about such topics, as earlier engineers can make their own experiences.

Best,

TBencher

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jeremy_Z
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 750 replies posted

Hi @TBencher ,
It's definitely an interesting topic, and I agree with you that there are upcoming threads about the Aurtix TC4xx for AI applications in the community soon later.
By the way, you can learn more information about the TC4xx via the link.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for the link.
Yes, I already know about the enhancements made for this device family. Just wanted to test whether people in this forum already experienced AI demands from the industries which we can talk about. Maybe less functional driven conversation, but more application related. As you know, engineers are always coming from the technical problem and then decide which hardware matches best. As earlier you start talking about such topics, as earlier engineers can make their own experiences.

Best,

TBencher