Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

In motor control, does PWM use a GTM module for PWM configuration and output PWM? What is the general configuration process.

For example, how to configure the PWM cycle, how to configure it in rising and falling mode, and how to configure it to cause interruptions (when the count is 0, how to set when the value is maximum).

I don't think the AURIX manual is easy to understand, so let me ask you how to get started.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/AURIX-PWM-%E9%85%8D%E7%BD%AE/td-p/656391

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Clancy_Zhao

From your description, you can use GTM's TOM or ATOM to generate PWM. The GTM section in Aurix basically comes from the GTM IP provider BOSCH's user manual. At the same time, he also provides a user manual for PWM generation, which you can refer to.

At the same time, Infineon also provides a GTM routine for generating PWM, which makes it easier for...

BR,

Jeremy

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/AURIX-PWM-%E9%85%8D%E7%BD%AE/m-p/657577

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
FD_aurix
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 100 replies posted 5 solutions authored

you can start from the example (Aurix code Example ) on github. there are few exampled on PWM on basic functionality that might help you to start to understand how does it works

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Clancy_Zhao

From your description, you can use GTM's TOM or ATOM to generate PWM. The GTM section in Aurix basically comes from the GTM IP provider BOSCH's user manual. At the same time, he also provides a user manual for PWM generation, which you can refer to.

At the same time, Infineon also provides a GTM routine for generating PWM, which makes it easier for...

BR,

Jeremy

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/AURIX-PWM-%E9%85%8D%E7%BD%AE/m-p/657577

0 Likes