[AURIX 2G] TC397XE evaluation board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21324
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,

I would like to start working with a TC397XE for a new project and I am looking for an evaluation board with this target where I can use AGBT.
KIT_A2G_TC397XE_TRB seems not available anymore on Infineon website and KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TRB_S or KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TRB seem not to have TC397XE mounted on them but other references.
Are there other references I have missed or do I have to switch to TC399XE evaluation kit ?
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Raktek
0 Likes
3 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Ratek,

since Hitex is also offering the TC397XE device, there might be a board available.
As for my understanding the emulation devices are pin compatible with the non emulation variants (same package assumed).
Hence, you have on the Triboards also parts which can only be used with the emulation device. If you are able to change the Aurix
on the board with the emulation variant, you could have in the end the board you are looking for. All this assumes to have an extra microcontroller frame
soldered on the board where you can easily change the Aurix.

The offered KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TRB_S Triboard has an optional Aurora connector (only with Emulation Device) on board, which indicates that you can also use the
board for an emulation device. Thus, the board might be available and the emulation device needs to be purchased on top, or maybe they can replace it directly. The board will
be then significantly more expensive.

For further information please contact Hitex directly.

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes
User21324
Level 1
Level 1
Hi JenS,

Thanks for your answer. This is what I understood. I am checking internally if we have big constraint or not to switch to a KIT_A2G_TC399_5V_TRB_S where TC399XE is already mounted. This solution will be cheaper.
Otherwise, Hitex has some TC397XE device available, so we will go with a KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TRB_S and a TC397XE more.

Regards,

Raktek
0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Raktek,

ok hopefully you'll find a reasonable solution.

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes